What's Lotus Pops?
Lotus Pops are made from dried and puffed lotus seeds. The puffed lotus seeds are then roasted and coated with just the right spices to turn them into delicious snacks.
Lotus Pops are naturally high in protein, antioxidants, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron and zinc.
- In addition, they also contain:
- Anti-aging enzyme, which is believed to help repair damaged proteins.
- Kaempferol, a natural flavonoid also found in coffee which prevents inflammation and aging
- Phyto-nutrients (disease fighting nutrients) including alkaloids, gallic acid, saponins
- Most significantly, lotus seeds have negligible glycemic index, making it a heart healthy food
Lotus Pops are highly nutritious non-cereal snack that is naturally free of gluten. No added corn, soy or potato products. Hence, paleo friendly.